Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bella's Birthday Blog

Sorry peeps... you get another very special blog post today.

I was 19 when I found out I couldn't have kids, and I was 24 when I got the puppy that made me a mom and became the love of my life. My Bella Boo.

Now today my girl is 4 years old. In dog years she's as old as me, and in honesty she takes care of me just as much as I take care of her. She's my first pet and changed my life when my aunt gave her to me many moons ago.

If it wasn't for her I'd have no soft side... let's be honest I'm as dark and twisty as they come, but she gives me soft corners and a smile. Bitch about my dogs and you'll get my never ending wrath.

She's my spoiled princess, constant companion and first born.

Happy Birthday Baby!









No comments:

Post a Comment