Friday, February 8, 2013

T-Shirt Time!

I've mentioned before that I tend to dress like a homeless person at the gym.

Sweat pants, old t-shirts, dirty hair.  I don't do cute workout gear or even attempt to be presentable.  It seems pointless to me.

I do have a pretty delightful collection of t-shirts that make the rounds when I'm at the treadmill though.

Nice right? It's a t-shirt from a legit brothel in Nevada.  I've never been there, but I saw Lorelai Gilmore wear this shirt and wanted it.  Mems ordered it for me for Christmas one year.  It came with a 20% off coupon. I never used it.

Pretty self explanatory, it's from the year I ran the quarter marathon, which is still my longest run ever.  Till April I guess.

I've had a weird crush on Letterman since I was 11.  I stood outside his studios on my one and only trip to NYC so far, but I was too young to go to his show (17). I bought this instead.

My coziest, oldest TU shirt.  I love supporting my alma mater and I like to think people think I'm smarter than I am when I wear it.  For all they know I got a degree in chemical engineering!

I love this shirt so much I hardly ever wear it anymore.  I'm afraid any more washings will make Vinnie Van GoGo disappear.  The faded image is Vincent Van Gogh's self portrait with a chef's hat added an a piece of pizza coming out of his mouth.

I got it in Savannah my sophomore year in high school. I remember loving the pizza too.  I wish I could get this company to send me a new t-shirt.  So so bad.

How do you dress to hit the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment