Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playtime...

We have an evening tradition in our house, started and enforced by Bella.

Every night Mems and I are herded by our bulldog into the living room so she can run on the carpet. Most of our house has hardwood floors, not the best for her to run on without sliding into the wall.

Typically we're in there playing with her toys or just sitting and talking while she runs high speed laps around the room. It is truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

So tonight, we get herded in there and Bella is running around, Mems is kind of trying to get her, and I'm in the floor playing with Bella. So Bella is trying to get away from Bella and what does my adorable bulldog do?

She crouches behind me to hide. Yes, you read that right: Bella used my fat ass to hide from her Mems.

My ass is large enough to hide things behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment