Monday, February 1, 2010

I am still alive...

I have made it up to Week 4 of my Couch to 5k training plan, and I am not dead.

There were a few minutes during tonight's run I was a bit afraid I would just drop, but I pushed through the calf cramps and made it through.

This week upped the ante intervals of 3 and 5 minutes split up by 90 seconds walking jags. I was worried about my knee making it as we got longer legs in... years of tennis left my knee cap shredded and it can be a pain.

Plus, this week's podcast included a song by Jo from Real Housewives of OC... it was really cheesy bad and mock worthy.. plus the trainer was making fun of Slade so it made the long legs go a little faster.

Now I'm sitting here watching Chuck on DVR and my calves already hurt. But I did it and feel accomplished and proud.

Of course tomorrow morning when my ass hurts I won't be so happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment