Monday, May 17, 2010

Giving Up

I have a weird habit. Sometimes I give things up just to see if I can.

I did it a few years ago with soda. While it wasn't pretty I did make it a month with no Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper. Now I'm doing it with sugar.

So I went cold turkey today. NO cookies, candy bars... mike & ike's. It hasn't been that bad. I am still eating fruit so I'm getting that kind of sugar.

It's really cutting back on my snacking and I'm drinking a lot more water instead with some lemon. I'm also hyper now cause I just got done with a run. I'll probably wake up tomorrow desperate for sugar.

By the end of the week I'll probably want to sell my dogs for cake. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. After awhile, you won't even miss sweets. It's getting to that point that's the trick. :}

    ReplyDelete