Friday, October 15, 2010

Baking...

Every once in awhile I get the urge to go all Martha Stewart in the kitchen.  I break out the slow cooker or the food processor and try out these fancy recipes... then I revert back to me and the appliances go into a special cupboard in the garage. 

Now I've found an easy dish to help me quench that Martha urge without turning my kitchen into a war zone.  When I say found I mean that Carly made it while I was in Minneapolis.... Baked Apples.

While this is a revelation to me I'm sure most of you have probably heard of this... but I live in my own little world.

Basically you just slice the apples sprinkle them with brown sugar and cinnamon (I leave out the cinnamon cause I hate it.) and bake them at 375 for 20 minutes.  The result is warm appl-y gooey goodness.  I seriously could buy a crate of apples and eat this all day long. 

Ignore the mess in the floor.
Also... I'm totally the version of Martha Stewart that says Fuck.  A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment