Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Incredible Shrinking Primmer

~Primmer's still going strong.

This week was a good week. After the plateau I feel really good. I upped everything from distance ran to reps and weights. I ran 2 more miles in the week than last, and did 4 reps of each thing. I only lost 3 lbs in week 5 but I hit my average and I'm hitting it hard.
Still going strong with no sugars or sweets, and I have been eating my normal meals. Protein powder, tuna, wheat thins...you know the norm. I did go eat some sushi and I love sushi so much I ate 3 rolls and I know that hindered me a little, but at least it was good for me.

The big problem I always notice early on is that the weight kinda goes up and down. I think it has something to do with building muscle and losing weight at the same time. Since muscle weighs more than fat, the more I build the less I will notice an actual weight loss until a little farther along.

But I don't get discouraged because I know that what I am doing is working and it's just a matter of time before those 2 lines intersect and I start noticing a huge weight loss. Which is what I am hoping for in week 6.

Now,  I have lost a total of 17 lbs so far (finally broke into the 220's), now at 228, and only 48 lbs left with about 15 weeks to do it in.

Week 6 should be a good one, hang onto your hats cause I am blowing it up in week 6...Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment