Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back On Track... Primmer checks in...

~Primmer takes on the holidays... and proves he's human

Christmas season is never a good time to be trying to lose weight. There is food everywhere and there are always Christmas dinners to be eaten. So I can't say that I have been doing very good.

After the injury I took a bit of a hiatus to rest up, and I have put on some pounds from all the Christmas food. I haven't been eating any sugars still, but I have been eating a lot of food. My appetite has caught up with me and I am always hungry. I don't necessarily stuff my face till I'm full, just satisfied.

That being said I have gained around 5 lbs since week 7 so I'm back up to around 230. I don't necessarily feel good about it, but I'm not going to let it get me down. I will just hit the weights and start working out again on a regular basis.

So goodbye to crummy weeks 7,8 & 9. Bring on the second half of my schedule and we'll see what the new year will bring me.
 
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment