Monday, January 3, 2011

Cleanse Continues.

So I'm on day 3 of the cleanse.  For the most part I've stuck to it really well.  A little bit of caffeine in my green tea and a little bit of sugar in my stir fry sauce... but no dairy or meat or gluten or alcohol.

It really hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, I'm eating yummy foods and planning ahead to keep myself from getting hungry.  I do wake up starving, but my oatmeal or smoothie helps and I've been eating fruits and veggies till lunch time.

Physically I feel the same- half a headache that I'm sure is just caffeine withdrawal and indigestion... which is probably from the increase in green tea I'm drinking. 

Let's see if I can keep it up.

Oops-- here's today's meals

Green Smoothie breakfast

apple snack

hummus, falafel, zucchini soup lunch

popcorn cake with peanut butter snack

roasted veggie dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment