Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cleansing On The Run

This month is the most insane for me to be doing a cleanse.  I'm pretty much running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  Glued to work 6 days a week, working longer more hectic shifts... all in the name of progress... but it's tough on my diet.

Like today- we had a lunch meeting at work and it was catered in and I knew I wasn't going to be able to eat it, we usually get sub sandwiches from a nearby spot.  So I packed some soup, carrots, hummus and an apple up and was good to go.  While everyone else made their sandwiches I also snagged some tomatoes from the "fixin" table.

Dinner was another story.  Tacos from a nearby taco truck... no options for me.  So I had to improvise.  Luckily there's a mexican restaurant in the strip with the station so I ordered a side of rice and beans and got some delicious mexian rice, refried beans (a little bit of animal products- beans were made in lard) and some salsa.  It wasn't totally on the cleanse but it was as close as I could get in a pinch.

On top of that this schedule is super crazy.. I really wanted a damn soda tonight... but I stayed strong.

If I can make it past this month without breaking then I can conquer the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment