Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mindless Eating..

I was the queen of snacking.  Grabbing a bag of chips and soda while I'm running errands... or popping Mike & Ikes while watching TV, or sitting at my desk working.  This cleanse has totally fucked that up.

When I get hungry now I have to think about what I'm going to eat.  I can't go to the machine and grab a candy bar or ships, run to QT for a hot dog and a diet dr. pepper.  No, I seriously have to think about every morsel of food I put into my body.  It's insane.  I'm not used to thinking past what sounds good.

Now it's what sounds good, what can I eat, when do I have time to cook that?  So my eating habits have done a complete 180.

Like Sunday for instance, instead of being lazy and lounging I came up with my menu for the week in my head and went to the grocery store to get just that.  Then came home and started cooking for the week.

I'm still not going to feel like coming home and cooking every night so I'm making healthy options to last the week. 

I feel like June Fucking Cleaver.  And I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment