Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Setback

I was sitting in my WW meeting today after gaining another fucking pound ... chatting with a friend.  She said she feels like the holidays still haven't ended for her snackwise.

Now I started WW right after the holidays and lost 12 pounds in a month.  So the holidays didn't do me in... but the fucking snowmageddon did.  I started getting snacky at work.  A candy bar here, a cracker there.  My will power weakened.

Then the snow melted but I kept snacking and indulging my sweet tooth. 

So it stops now.

I looked at what I was doing when the weight was dropping of easier... I was eating cleaner (no animal, no caffeine, no sugar, no gluten)... tracking better.... and eating 5 pieces of fruit and 5 veggies a day.

So I'm getting back to it.  Back off the soda and sugar, still off the animal products and gluten for the most part, back to planning my meals.

Honestly I have noticed not feeling as good as I was... less energy, more sludginess... I miss feeling healthy.  So time to buckle down.

I will get a bikini body.  Even if I'm not going to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment