Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Magic Bullet

I was sitting in my Weight Watchers meeting the other week when Michelle (My leader) asked if anyone had a magic bullet.

I nodded vigorously and raised my hand.  I love my magic bullet.  It doesn't take up a lot of space and always gets the job done.

Are you laughing hysterically and thinking dirty thoughts? 

Perverts.  I'm talking about a blender.  The best blender ever. 

It takes up hardly any space in the kitchen and I can put together my morning smoothie in it every morning in about 10 minutes.

It also has a special feature to use to grind things... I've ground rosemary for Mems and Flax Seed to add to my smoothie.

There's nothing better than tossing my ingredients in the magic bullet, mixing it up and then taking the blender off, tossing a straw in and taking off.   It's my version of fast food.

But I will admit, I like to talk about how awesome the magic bullet is and let people try to figure out if I'm slutty or a cook.

We all know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment