Friday, May 27, 2011

Re-Running

So I've been back on the track this week.  I've been as sporadic with my workouts as I have been with my posts. 

Of course sweeps and breaking weather season are finally over so I actually have time to breathe, sleep and run.

Instead of jumping back into my Couch to 5k training program I've just been turning on my Pandora and running every other song. 

Turns out Ke$ha is the best running music.  And also if I'm running early enough then I'll sing along while going... aloud... and hope there is no one else at the park.  Sometimes if the song is good enough I don't really care.

Sometimes when I'm tired and on my last lap I get lazy with my singing. 

I actually caught myself singing along to Miley Flippin' Cyrus.  That Party in the USA is damn catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment