Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still Riding

So I don't know if you heard... but one of my fave fellow bloggers from Quarterlife Confused joined my Tour De Cure team... as well as the pal that roped me into the race Lou Ann from The Lulu Confessions.

Plus one of my Favorite former newsies Julie.  So you know you want to do the same.  All the cool, sarcastic ladies are doing it.

The Tour De Cure  is coming up on June 4th.. and I'm doing the 10 mile ride.  Our goal is to raise $150 per team mate. 

Some of you have been lovely enough to already make a donation to my team... but I'm not there yet.

So I'm begging again... and will probably beg again as it gets closer to the ride date.

Also I haven't ridden my bike in the last 2 weeks because I was sick.  So you can't be less prepared than me.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the ride! We don't have a 10 mile leg in our race. Hubs is doing the 12 mile one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've been doing 5 miles twice a week. Going to 7 next week.

    ReplyDelete