Sunday, July 3, 2011

Getting A Grip

The last few weeks... I have felt like my life is crazy out of control.  I'm not getting things done, I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off at work, at home. 

I need to breathe. I need to sleep a whole night through.  My mental health is at issue.

So I'm sitting here on a Sunday night typing this.  Mentally compiling (and typing into a checklist on my phone) what I need to do this week.  Whether personal, professional, family related or whatever.  I need a black and white list of my crap to get one. 

With that in mind I'm instituting a new wake up hour, new bedtime and I'm 86ing soda again.  My stressed out craziness has been come way to dependent on numerous Diet soda through out the day. 

Of course this study came out linking diet soda to weight gain... so that's added incentive to kick my habit (again). 

I feel, perhaps wrongly so, that if I can re-gain control of my diet and cooking then the rest of my life will fall into place.  

I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment