Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Sleep That Never Ends...

I got home from work the other day and fell asleep at 7:30 pm.  Slept right till 10.   Got up brushed my teeth and slept till 6:30 the next morning.

I woke up still tired and exhausted.  Sleep is kicking my ass the last few months.

Most nights I don't sleep through the night.  I'm up 3 to 4 times either just waking up for no reason or because Molly 'Tiny Bladder' needs to go outside at 4am.  It all adds up for me to be exhausted most of the time.

Last week I got really lazy and in addition to my exhaustedness I ate like crap.  Too much processed food, too much soda, not enough water, vitamins or veggies.  In addition to that I ran every day, including a 5k on Saturday.  I think I drained all my reserves.

So this week now that I've had my 10 hours of sleep I'm focusing on getting enough veggies, fruits and proteins... which I sometimes slack on in my vegan-ness. 

Time to get my shit together and get back on track. (She types while yawning)

No comments:

Post a Comment