Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Web Wednesday

As part of my job I spend a lot of time online, in the course of posting news and fun stories on the web and Facebook I've come across some fitness articles that I save or favorite to look at when I have some free time.

I'm a big proponent of the 'favorite' feature on twitter and the bookmarks on my laptop are overflowing with random recipes and workout advice articles, so now I'm sharing my favorites with you!

Don't you feel lucky?

Some helpful running advice as I try to get back into the habit of running 4 days a week
24 ways to become a healthier runner

Getting back on track eating wise after a holiday.  I'm utilizing a lot of it b/c of my Halloween indulgence even thought it's geared towards Thanksgiving/Christmas.
Holiday Nutrition Recovery Plan

And it's getting cold so I'm craving chili.  I found this vegetarian chili recipe I want to make:
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili

That's it for now... but beware I'm a hard core web browser... so there's many links to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment