Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking back.

Well dear readers it's now been two years since I started this lovely blog.

And as we are all doing as the year winds down... I'm looking back and contemplating how far I've come and where I want to be this time in 2012. 

In the last year I have:
  1. Lost 21 pounds- important because it's 10% of my body weight.  And because it means my gut is smaller.
  2. Switched jobs- I went from producing a daily show to managing the website, twitter and facebook for the same station.  I'm pretty much in love with my job. Even if constant FB changes make my head hurt.
  3. For real started running- 2011 is the first year I really considered myself a runner.  Until my sickness knocked me out of my routine I was running 3 miles a day 3 days a week and I loved it.  I need to get back into that habit.
  4. Broke comfort zones- from dining out alone to joining book clubs with people I never met (Hi ladies!) to speaking up for myself more (I'm much mouthier online than in reality) this year I've started being more Mems like than ever before and I want to keep at it.
  5. Went Vegan for most of the year.  I still can't believe I did it.  Aside from a few cheats, I made it 10 months.  Now I'm just vegetarian, but I'm glad I went vegan for a bit.
Now I'm still working on "What's Next?"  Look for it the first week of the New Year.  I hope you're all making your own plans for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment