Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 5 of 2011

Which Fat Ass posts were your favorite?  Here's the most clicked stories of the year:

  1. Seven Days Update- This is when I tried the Jennifer Aniston 7 day a week workout regimen.  I really liked it.  I'm pretty sure this gets clicked so much because it has Jennifer Aniston in the text.
  2. Bootcamp Begins- This is the work of one of my favorite people... Julie never fails to make me laugh hysterically, and apparently my readers love her too.
  3. Riding for a Cure- This I pimped out hard core because I was raising money for diabetes awareness (I'll be doing the same thing again in 2012) but I'm going to pretend it's because of the cute picture of me and my mom.
  4. Slacking Off- I think everyone likes to hear about other people slacking off.  It makes us feel less like losers.  At least I like it when I see skinny people get fat because I feel normal.
  5. Milestones- awe this is my post about losing 10% of my body weight.  I've plateaued since then, but I'm still proud I did that.  Hoping to break out of the rut in the new year!
Surprised?  Agree?  Which stories do you like to read the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment