Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions

It's a new year and a lot of people are starting resolutions.

To be healthier, to be more active, to lose weight, the standard ones.

I'm not really doing resolutions this year, I kind of did them already- Starting Over.

Aside from some indulgence over the holidays I try to always be healthy, I'm training for a half marathon, and I'm getting better at making healthier decisions.

One thing I do I want to resolve to be better at- posting.

Checking in once a week will help me stay on track and make those healthier decisions.  So I guess that's my resolution.

Every day on my weigh in day I will post a blog about that week's journey.

After my staycation in October I also decided to try to do one thing I've never done every week or go out and do anything once a week.

I tend to be a home body, happy in bed with a book and my dogs, instead of out in society.  So this rule keeps me from being a basic recluse.

And that's all!

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment