Friday, January 1, 2010

And so it begins...

It is now about 10 after midnight, officially 2010, and the first day of my challenge.

So, I put away the fritos I dug into when I got home from tonight's concert, poured up a glass of cranberry juice and started planning tomorrow.



This will be my personal hell or my personal haven by the end of this journey. It is the treadmill located conveniently in guest room. Note the cross on the wall... Mems says it's just wishful thinking God will make me thinner.

I'm not going to lie... I will not get up and go running in the morning, because I'm still awake and pretty flipping tired. So the run will be tomorrow night.

But rest assured I will share every excruciating minute with you. Sweat vicariously through me... and eat all the good foods I will not be able to eat for me... it can be a trade off.

Happy New Year from my Fat Ass.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be here reading your progress, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to find you one of these days and run beside you! I have every confidence you can do it!

    ReplyDelete