Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cheater, Cheater

I have fallen off the wagon... when it comes to eating.

You see I am the queen of snacking and I was being really good the first month of the program. No snacking, just sticking to my healthy breakfast and dinner.

The last few weeks have been more difficult. My sweet tooth has been going crazy and I've been too quick to grab a box of Mike & Ike's (the best candy ever) and eat a bite of the cake and cookies that are constantly in the newsroom.

You see journalists are all about free food and anytime there is food in the newsroom we all descend like vultures. I need to ignore my vulture tendencies.

So this is my re-commitment to eating better and cutting out the snacking. A cookie here, a piece of cake there... it adds up and it's making me feel gross.

I've been doing a lot of reading about "sugar detox" and while I know I am not at all ready to completely go sugar free I am going to cut back on my sugar intake and get my body used to going without.

Tomorrow I will be on Week 5 of the Couch to 5k, I'm daunted by it but figure I just just do it and get it over with. I'm missing tonight's run because my heel is killing me so I'm stretching it out and resting it.

So I'm laying in bed with a heating pad and a snoring bulldog... watching the reality awesomeness that is Celebrity Fit Club.

Fat celebrities getting yelled at? Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment