Sunday, February 28, 2010

No Pain, No Gain

It hurts to breathe. It hurts to pick up my dogs. It hurts to walk.

Between running, the elliptical and the toughest Pilates class I've ever taken, my body has gotten a workout and needs a rest day.

So today will be a day of rest, laundry and errands.

I'll be back to the gym tomorrow, and if any of you dear readers feel like joining me, I have some week long free passes. You'll just have to go through the sales mantra I think. Let me know if you want a pass.

Today I need to find a bathing suit so I can start taking advantage of the gym's pool. I also need to look up a swimming workout. I haven't had a pool to take advantage of in a long time.

I'm pretty excited... Mermaids are always hot, maybe it's the water.

2 comments:

  1. a great swim workout is to just....swim. No floaties allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need help putting together a swim workout, let me know. I was a swimmer all through high school.

    ReplyDelete