Monday, March 15, 2010

Special Splurge

Saturday night I hit my favorite Mexican restaurant with three of my favorite girls and decided to go for it and get my favorite meal... chicken fajitas.

You see I'd been eating healthy all week, working out all but one day and I only see my dear Carrie once every so often when she swings into town from Vegas so I splurged.

As much as I work on my fat ass, and try to eat right and stay healthy I don't want to deny myself. In my diet plan reading that was one of the key points I saw over and over again. The more you deny yourself, the more likely you are to binge.

So, I ate my calorie laden food, drank many margaritas and laughed till 6 in the morning with my girls.

Sore abs and hangover headache aside, I didn't feel guilty the next day, I was too focused on the laughs, old stories... and hanging out with Care-bear and Jessica to think about the flour tortillas settling on my ass.

I'm not going to go out and mainline margaritas and Mexican food every night or even every weekend... I'll just add an extra workout in... after my hangover goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment