Friday, July 30, 2010

Mental Health moment...

Do you ever have weeks where you feel like you're more inside your head than normal?

I've been having one of those weeks... almost two weeks really. Between worrying about my blood... stress at work and just my day to day bullshit... I feel like my brain needs a break from thinking.

In theory working out is that break, but I've been slacking (I know huge surprise).. so I'm hoping tomorrow's Body Pump class will help me shake my brain loose from my self indulgent gripiness.

I'm also hoping a jump start on my to do list and a productive weekend helps. No more laying in bed reading novel after novel... by the way I'm addicted to True Blood books now.

Of course that could be another kind of motivation... get hot and skinny to land myself a sarcastic viking vampire.

Too bad vampires are like black republicans... I just don't think they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment