Monday, August 23, 2010

Motivation Times Two

Let's talk about motivation.

I've previously discussed my need to be a skinny bitch for my high school reunion... but no matter how much I follow the Romy and Michelle diet that isn't happening ( well... not really.)

Now... I've got double motivation. I'm going to have to get up in front of a group of people and talk. I'm hoping to inform them and motivate them... shit, let's be honest I hope to make them laugh.

I'm doing an Ignite Tulsa talk this year (www.ignitetulsa.org)and I'm just as worried about looking super hot and gorgeous up infront of an audience as I am about giving good speech.

To up the ante so to speak... the event is the same weekend as my high school reunion. So next time I feel like grabbing some Mike & Ike's I need to think *audience, reunion, revenge on skinny bitches*...

So, I'm re-doubling and making it happen.

BTW- Have you "liked" Fat Ass to Fit Ass on Facebook yet?

Why not? Clicking totally burns calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment