Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Primmer Does The Unthinkable

~Primmer has done something I've never done.  I don't think I could ever do it.. I mean he skipped cake.  Seriously.  Read on.

So the plateau worked perfectly. It was a good week for it too. I was only able to work out 5 out of the 7 days this week. I only lost 1 lbs that week but I feel ready for week 5 now. It was a good break and I feel my body was able to catch up and I feel confident that week 5 will produce great results. I ran 1 mile less this week, and I worked out a little less time wise (mostly because of losing 1 day).

Eating habits are pretty much the same as weeks previous. No sugar still, and I even went to a wedding reception and didn't have any cake. I have started to add some Babybel cheese wheels and fresh walnuts to my diet so I can eat a total of 5 times a day. I keep the serving down to 1 serving size to keep calories down and try to boost my metabolism.

I'm really excited for week 5. I plan to up my daily run to 1.75 miles, and boosts to my reps in weight training. Not a whole lot of update this week, but with the self-made plateau, that was the plan.
 
So get ready week 5, cause I'm comin' with a vengeance
 
~His discipline kills me in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment