Sunday, November 21, 2010

Raw Lemon Pudding

Hello lovers... time for another installment of the Brigid's Vegan Challenge. This week I attempted to make Lemon Chiffon Pudding  from a site Brigit recommended because I'm a little obsessed with lemon desserts.

Seriously- I could eat lemon bars or lemon cake every day.  So I was excited to try this recipe.

The main ingredients- Avocado and Lemon juice.
 



You cut the avocado into chunks and put it in the blender with the juice of 1 lemon, some water and sweetener... I used stevia.  Then 2 Tablespoons of water.

Then blend till smooth.  I forgot to take a blender picture... but it was like that scene in Gremlins when they blend one of the bad Gremlins.  It could have been in Gremlins 2, I'm not sure. But I really flippin' love those movies.

Anyway blend it all up and then taste it... now my lemon must have been particularly potent cause my pudding was super tangy... but I put it in the fridge anyway and will be cutting the sweetness by eating with graham crackers.   Next time I'll taste the blended pudding before adding all the lemon juice.








No comments:

Post a Comment