Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day...

So here it is people.  The last day before my cleanse.

I'm saying farewell to caffeine, sugar, alcohol, gluten and animal products with a healthy QT breakfast of corndogs and a large diet dr. pepper.

Tonight I'll be eating deliciousness made by my friend Jason and drinking lots of my soon to be former friend Vodka. 

I'm going out with a bang.  

Besides eating my fave foods for the last time (fried pickles twice this week) I'm pretty excited about the cleanse.  I think it will be just what I need to get out of my funk (both seasonal and workout related) and kick me in the ass to get myself organized and on top of things again.

For some reason the holiday prep and planning really messed with my routine this year.  So I need to start tackling my to do list and cooking and eating right again.

I'm also thinking the cleanse could help me lose weight... I think 70 pounds is a reasonable goal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment