Monday, January 3, 2011

One Year Later...

So a year ago I started this journey to get thin and gorgeous.  Partial inspired by "Julie & Julia" and my love of seeing my words on the fancy blog page.  I'm pretty full of myself.

Okay not really.  I really just needed something to get my going and keep me on track while I tried to get my health in check. 

So let's see how I'm doing:

Am I thin?  No, but I'm healthier and in much better shape than I was when I started.

Did I lose weight? Some, not as much as I'd like to, but I'm still going.

Am I still motivated?  Yes, more than ever.  Now that I'm in the groove I just want to keep learning to cook, and trying new workouts and keep at my running till I've reached my goals.

So, I'm going to do just that.  I've got big plans for the new year with a cleanse and a boot camp and a new running training podcast to use.

Eventually I'll be thinner and a better runner... and I'm having a hell of a time getting there. 

I hope you all are having fun with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment