Friday, January 21, 2011

Maybe I'm Crazy....

But I think I'm staying vegan when the cleanse is over.

The diet isn't as hard as I thought it would be... I'm used to cooking and snacking healthy... and I feel like a new person.

I know.  Shoot me now.  But I promise not to be one of those people. 

But this new diet has really helped me get rid of the grogginess... exhaustion and short temperedness I used to feel all the time.

Plus... I've lost 5 pounsd per week since the big switch... I like to say it's because the sludge is falling away from my body.

I'm just hoping the veggie/meth face goes away soon.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously I don't think you're crazy. All of those reasons are why I try to stick to veganness, too. I've never felt better, and it really isn't hard once you get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it wasn't a hard switch. I'm just hoping my face stops going crazy soon.

    ReplyDelete