Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Running Update...

With all this posting about my cleanse diet and going vegan... I haven't had as much to say about working out.

Sadly, this doesn't mean I haven't been plugging away on the treadmill. 

I mentioned earlier the station I work at recently launched in HD... so we've been working crazy long weeks and I haven't had the time to work out that I usually do. 

So I haven't run the 3 times a week I usually aim for, instead I've been making the runs longer when I am on the treadmill.  My last two were 45 minutes.  I'm still doing intervals and I haven't upped the minutes yet, I'm going to weight till I'm back on my regular schedule.

Right now it's run 2.5 minutes, walk 2.5 minutes... with a 5 minute cool down.

I've also been missing my regular Body Pump classes... but have managed to fit in at least one a week in all the craziness. 

Even though I'm not on my normal workout schedule I can still feel the benefits from the sporadic workouts. 

I'm counting down to the St. Pat's run I've signed up for... I even have green running tights to wear.  I just need some sparkly clover headbands.

If you want a winter run to try out- check out my pal Tasha's blog ... lots of options!

Do it.  Do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment