Friday, March 11, 2011

Realizations...

The other day I was reading a post by one of my fave Bloggers and a gal I'm happy to call a friend Tasha.. specifically this post in which she called me a health and fitness blogger.

I'd never thought of myself like that... but it's true.  When I started this blog a little over a year ago it was a project for me to lose weight.  I lost some, but really just started getting healthier, eating better and working out more.  I may not have hit my target weight, but I feel a lot better.

Now I'm still at it... and it's kind of my niche I guess.  I'm sure not what people probably think of  when you say Health & Fitness blogger.  But I kind of like it.

I'm not the healthiest person in town by any means, I'm certainly not the thinnest... but it's true.  I write about health and fitness... and sometimes I take my own advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment