Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Seven Days- Day 3

Today I hit the track, despite a nagging knee pain.  I just started week 2 of Couch to 5k, I restarted it since I'm training on the outdoor track now.  It's a totally different kind of running.

I do really miss the ease of a treadmill run... but it's not as tough on my as I thought it would be.

It's weird I'll be in the middle of an interval and my leg will start to hurt or my knee will hurt and I'll re-adjust my stride and everything will be fine and dandy for the rest of the interval.  Now I'm still panting like Kirstie Alley when I'm finished with the runs.  But I make it through them.

Now the change this week was making each running interval 30 seconds longer and each walking break 30 seconds shorter... it also upped the ante with an extra running interval.  My legs are feeling it today and I've already ben gayed up my bum knee.

We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment