Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dressing Thin

So I'm obviously not at all where I want to be weight wise... but I am smaller so it's making my wardrobe complicated.  I don't fit into my thin clothes and my "medium" clothes are starting to be too big... so I've got my own special uniform now.

I told you a few months ago about my fave Tulsa thrift stores when I picked up some smaller clothes after my first round of weight loss. 

Now we're between seasons and I don't want to spend money on clothes I hopefully won't be wearing for too long... so I bought some new tank tops (black, white, brown) new leggings (black, brown) to wear with my closet full cardigans and sweaters.  Add boots, flip flops or flats and my Jackie O glasses and you've got me for the next couple of months.

But if you don't want the ease... or laziness... of wearing basically the same thing every day then check out Weight Watchers Tips to Look Thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment