Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Running, Sneezing, Neti Pots and Salt Lamps.

There is nothing I want to do more right now than go for a run.  My legs are achy  from lack of a good sprint.  The tension is building in my shoulders and neck.

I need to sweat and lose myself on the track.

But I can't.  Right now I can barely take a deep breath without hacking up a lung.  On Thursday I will have been sick a week.  I hate being sick.  Between the rain, the pollen and the wind my allergies are going flippin' crazy.

So I'm on the neti pot, the humidifier, the salt lamp, excedrin and xyzal.   That makes the day partly bearable... but my god I need to get out there.

Let's all send good vibes to Kate's sinuses so I can get my fat ass back on the track ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you start feeling better! I know how frustrating it is when you're doing good and on track and then poof, you're sick.

    ReplyDelete