Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Skipping a week

I made a decision on Friday not to go to my Weight Watchers meeting on Monday night. 

The decision was two-fold.  One I had a bestie visiting from Minnesota and we were eating our way along Route 66 (which also lead to me eating dairy 3 times, but I did stay vegetarian) and I can't currently breathe deeply without hacking up a lung.  That makes it hard to run or use the bike.

Also there's the fact that Tulsa currently thinks it's Seattle with the amount of rain we've had in the last 4 days.  So I've been sitting around and eating and worrying in the back of my head about my weigh in.

So no weigh in.  Carly has gone home and I'm back to vegan and drinking lots of water.  I still can't breathe through my nose or without hacking up a lung... so no run today. 

Hopefully the combo of Xyxal, humidifier, salt lamp and neti pot will amend the whole breathing thing soon.

I mean I sound like flippin' Steve Urkel.  Screw that.

No comments:

Post a Comment