Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weight Watcher Month 4

This week was my the beginning of my 2nd trimester of Weight Watchers.  For the record I lost another 1.2 pounds.

That's despite having potatoes 4 times (never in french fry form) eating out twice, and drinking many vodkas and mimosas.  Usually that means a bad weigh in.  But I counterbalanced that by increasing my daily runs (well I increased my run intervals which meant I covered more distance).  So it all balanced out.

This week I have no meals out planned and I stocked up at the grocery store on healthy yummy options to cook.  As I posted yesterday when I decided to Cook With Seitan.

I'll be re-creating that meal one night this week... making a tofu scramble... and because of a twitter conversation with Tasha of Tasha Does Tulsa... I'll be making falafel at some point.

And I decided to issue a challenge to myself.  I want to double this week's weight loss to make it an even 20. 

2.4 pounds in a week.  I'm going to be a nazi about it.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I'm SO impressed and proud of you! I feel off my WW bandwagon ...I need to hop back on it! I think you can do the 2.4 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica! I've been extra good this week so we'll see on Monday!

    ReplyDelete