Thursday, May 19, 2011

Milestones...


I reached a pretty cool milestone at this week's Weight Watchers meeting.  A) I'd lost another 2.6 pounds which is a by YAY cause I'd splurged on 4 vodkas and a 2am trip to Village Inn last weekend.  Unknown how many WW points that added up to.

It also means I hit my 10% goal.  Woo hoo!  I got this lovely key chain to commemorate the event.


Cute right?
Not only that I got a special charm called the "Sass" award to commemorate reaching that goal in just 16 weeks in the program.  Which to me seems like a long time but I guess isn't as long as I thought.

See how cute?  It's like I always have 2 hands clapping me on everywhere I go now.
 Here's my set together-


So I told Mems about my milestone... and that I'd like to lost another 20% of my body weight and she looked at me and said 'That's all you want to lose?"   Yes she's serious.  

We have very different ideas about my ideal weight.   But she agreed my number was probably better. 

We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your 10% goal! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic!
    We all are here to support you! :)

    ReplyDelete