Sunday, May 8, 2011

Planning Ahead

So I'm going on week 2 of the cleanse.  I've had a few cheats, drinks at a concert and dairy at a gala.  In both cases I went super clean the day of to prepare.  Some things are unavoidable.

But I'm keeping at it and now I'm adding my workouts back into the mix.  I've been avoiding running or getting on the bike because I was still dealing with congestion from the sinus infection I had 2 weeks ago.

Now, I've set the alarm to get up and run at 630 every day this week.  I figure if I'm adding new habits in I may as well try to start working up in the morning too.

I also spent most of the day cooking today so I'll have lots of options this week.  I made a pot of Zucchini Soup, some protein balls, and spanish rice.

Then I rewarded myself with some veggie rolls and Fringe on DVD.

Happy Mother's Day to me.

2 comments:

  1. I can NOT walk up that early to work out. I don't know how you do it. I am miserable all day if I work out in the morning. You're motivating me to back into clean eating... May take that challenge back up here once I get my exercise routine back down pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make it. The alarm went off and I couldn't drag myself out of bed.
    I did pilates after work instead.

    ReplyDelete