Thursday, June 2, 2011

Results!

Sometimes I'm convinced that my weight loss shows up in one big lump.

A last week I hit my 10% goal.  But it wasn't until the last few days were people started noticing my weight loss.

In the last 4 days 4 people have told me they can tell I've lost weight.  So yay!

I've also been cleaning out my closets to get my summer clothes out and pack away my many (awesome) sweaters.

I've managed to find 2 pairs of jeans and one pair of black pants that didn't fit last year by now fit.  So that's another yay.

I've been really been working on toning my mid-section lately.  I'm happy with how my legs are looking (well aside from the paleness- I used spray tan and I'm a streaky mess).

Now I need my gut to go.  Like yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. I always love it when I find bottoms that I've forgotten about that suddenly fit. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) I love when people slowly notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you. Jealous, but happy!

    ReplyDelete