Monday, July 25, 2011

The Traveling Journal...

I've become horrible at tracking for Weight Watchers.  And I've gained 2 pounds to prove it.

So to jumpstart my tracking again, I volunteered to have the traveling journal from my weight watchers meeting.  It's just like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants except with a journal instead of jeans. 

Every week a different member takes the book home and tracks their journey.  So I had it for 2 weeks. Yes, I managed to volunteer on a holiday week.

By the way for day 1... even with my activity swap... I went 15 points over.  So tracking is a necessary tool obviously.

After the 2 (well it turned into 3 because I forgot to bring the journal back to the meeting) I lost 1.5 of the 2 I gained not tracking. And I was reminded how important planning is to my diet.

All of the days I went over points were days I didn't have any food on hand and I was snacking or skipping meals and eating unhealthy snacks in the middle of the night.

So I turned in my tracker and prepped my fridge. 

We'll see how this week's weigh in goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment