Friday, December 9, 2011

Recipe Roundup

I think I've told you before how I do this weird cooking thing.  Every Sunday I cook big batches of 2 or 3 things and eat that all week long.

Last week I made vegan corn chowder and a batch of baked falafel.  This week I'm making my old stand by Zucchini Soup a crock pot spaghetti squash and then I've found a couple of recipes that sound yummy. 

Here's what I'm thinking of experimenting with this weekend:

Weight Watcher Eggplant Hummus I love hummus.  Mems jokingly said I live on it.  And I do love eggplant, so this could be my lunch dish for the week.

Weight Watchers Protein Packed Peanut Butter cookies: I'm a sucker for peanut butter. I've been known to eat it with a spoon. Unapologetically I just ate a scoop of Braum's peanut butter ice cream.  It's my favorite thing ever.  So I need to make these like woah.

Vegetarian Times Potato Latkes: Fact I'm obsessed with potato latkes.  I get so excited during Oktoberfest just because I want potato latkes and applesauce.  So this vegetarian version is right up my alley. 

What are you cooking this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment