Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let's get real

I've been stuck in a weight plateau at least 6 months if not more.  I'll lose a few pounds and then put it back on and got back and forth with the same 5 or 10 pounds for months.

I'm sick of it.  But I've been too lazy to stop it.  I go to my WW meetings and listen to the lessons but I don't have any follow through.  It's a waste of my time and money if I don't do it.  And I'm cheap and fat so fuck it.  I'm going to go balls to the wall.

Starting yesterday I started tracking everything thanks to my handy i-Phone WW app.  I ran out of points by 330 today and I'm down to 20 cheat points unless I cash in my activity points (Which I'd like to avoid.)

So I think we've figured out where my problem is, I rely on working out to keep my weight in check instead of sticking to what I know I should be eating.   So let's do this.

If I hit goal that's 40 bucks a month I can spend on mani/pedis intead of spending it on WW.

No comments:

Post a Comment