Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Let's talk about sweat

I have a weird thing about sweating.

I think it's awesome.  When I go for a run I determine if it's a good or bad run based on how much I'm sweating.  When I sit outside in the summer I like feeling sweat running down my back.  Sweating makes me feel healthy.

That's weird right?  I feel like it's getting all the toxins out of my body, like I'm purifying myself while I drench in smelly sweat.  It really doesn't make sense at all.

I say this because I've been driving my unair conditioned car around in Oklahoma summers for 2 years now.  I'm usually sweaty and gross before I get someplace, luckily I live close to work and can borrow Mems' car for longer trips. 

I sit in my car with the sunroof open and the windows down and just sweat it out.  It's theraputic really.  In my head.  My heat fried brain is probably delusional. 

I know sweating won't make me thin, but I figure I better embrace it.  And get a car with air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment