Thursday, May 24, 2012

Work Out Week Off


I worked out 9 times last week.  In 5 days.

I scheduled my self 4 days where I worked out twice, because I apparently hate myself.

I was exhausted and over extended by the end of the week, so I took a week off.  My last workout was Saturday morning when I ran a personal best at a 5k to benefit my alma mater.

I just couldn't bring myself to get up when my alarm went off at 5:45 on Monday morning or any morning after. Instead I've been getting a little extra sleep, eating a little less good for me, and not stressing out over it.

I took guilt away from myself.  For a week.  I ate pizza, I had ice cream.  I didn't drink as much water as a I normally do, and I didn't eat as many veggies.  Don't get me wrong, I love my veggies and I don't deprive myself on the diet I've been following lately, but I just needed to lose the structure for a bit.  I needed to give up control.

It was pretty amazing, but I'm going to skip Weight Watchers on Saturday morning and get back into the swing of working out and sticking to my diet again next week.  I just needed to chill.

I don't want to pull a DJ Tanner.  (I have no clue why there's a random laugh track on here)


No comments:

Post a Comment