Monday, September 3, 2012

Pinterest

I think I have a problem. 

I can't stop pinning things.  From pictures of Gwynnie to recipes I will NEVER make, I just keep pinning.

Like I pinned this. 


Why?  Why did I pin that?  Mainly because I was hormonal and it reminded me of puppy Bella.

If you notice she's wearing a bedazzled skull and cross bones tank.  My baby is hard core.

I have an entire recipe board and I've never made anything I've pinned.

Are you on Pinterest? Wanna follow along with my Gwynnie, bulldog, recipe obsessions?

Make sure to "follow" me.  I'll probably lead you down a road of sarcasm, sugar and pretentious blondes.

3 comments:

  1. I have a problem, too. I try to limit the amount of time I spend on there. Sometimes it works. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've never made anything you've pinned??? How is this possible? Now crafts are another story. I mainly pin to fool myself into thinking I'm crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of a recipe I've made off pinterest. I have made a couple of the crafts I've pinned. The organizational ones.

    I'm so Type A it's disgusting.

    ReplyDelete