Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yummy new recipe

I was browsing on Pinterest for recipes, as I typically do.

9 times out of 10 I do not use ANY of the recipes I pin, but lately I've been trying to use more of them.

I found a recipe for Parmesean Roasted Zucchini from the Budget Savvy Diva that sounded yummy so I decided to try it.

Bascially, you quarter a zucchini,  brush it with olive oil and season it with salt, pepper, garlic powder and top it with cheese and roast it for 15 minutes or so.

Sounds easy, and it was super easy and super delicious.


Looks yummy right?

It was delicious.  I ate one whole zucchini as my dinner.  Per weight watchers it's about 3 points depending on how much/type of cheese you use.

Also, even though it's really easy it looks fancy so if you served it at a dinner party people would think you were all Martha Stewart-like.

Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment