Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Special Holiday...

I am not a sports fan, world series, NBA Championship... never really cross my mind much.

I have my own kind of Super Bowl, it's called the Oscars. Every year my friends and I find a way to commemorate the night, dress up and watch at Circle Cinema or lounge in pajamas and watch at someone's house.

So this morning I decided to do a half hour on the treadmill before work, hoping the sweat would help me get out of my winter induced funk.

It just so happens this was the morning the Oscar nominations were announced, and I felt much better to be huffing and puffing when rail thin Anne Hathaway appeared on screen.

Huffing and puffing aside, getting up and jogging before work did help get rid of my funk... and maybe I'll be thinner by awards show season.

Watch out Anne Hathaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment